- When learning and reading “how to” earn online articles, look at the date. Information implemented that was good 6 months ago, may mean the end of a website today. You will get a better feel after a month or two of reading many articles whether something is wrong, outdated or too good to be true. Keeping reading even as your write and produce content. Don’t let fear of failure stop you. No one needs to know, you don’t have to tell anyone what you are up to until you succeed!
- Take everything with a grain of salt. There are no shortcuts. If it is too good to be true, it probably is.
- It is better to try and fail and learn, than talk yourself out of something, and change nothing and learn nothing. No one else will do this for you. It is relatively inexpensive to fail online, just your time and maybe some hosting and domain name if you got that far. Learn from your mistakes and build and replicate your success. Look for patterns all the time.
- You trade time for money online. If you want something, you have to give time or money to get it. Give time first, then you will know if giving money is wise. All you need to know to earn online is available for free on the internet. Paying a little money for a few truly good pointers, or a time saving program, can be OK and can be worth 1000 times the money you spend, but it does not cost thousands to teach you anything. Don’t be scammed.
- It is harder than you think to earn money online. It may take longer than you think it should, the only way to fail is to never start. I think it was about 1000 times more effort than I thought it would be, now I get up every morning and I have earned money in my sleep. Keep at it, it is totally possible and probable you will earn money eventually.
If you have tips you have learned for online success that are great for newbies, and how to wade through the learning process, please share them below!